PDA

View Full Version : armed vehicle

jihoonkim
05-22-2006, 03:59 PM
hello.
THis is my final thesis that creating near future props and enviroment in 3D.following is one of concept vehicle design for 3d modeling and texture.

I'm trying to create the vehicle loading around around 10 fully armed soldiers. My concept of this vehicle is showing the 4 suspensions moving dynamically in verical way when the vehicle is drivinf at off load. It has a indivisual 4 engines on each corners driving 4 wheels indivisually also steering indivisually. You see the 4 cubics between body and wheels.

I really need any suggestions and critiques to develope this.

thanks

Kid Dynomite
05-22-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm not seeing anything.

kali1900
06-06-2006, 02:08 AM
Very nice color rendering of the concept, could you provide a shaded render instead of just wireframe ?
The 'posture' for want of a better word ... of the vehicle in the painting is very good, I would really work hard to get this reflected in the final model. It is pretty tricky to translate those kind of nuances from sketch to final render.

Very good job so far though, I'd like to see the model and what more detail you have added, wether texture or geometry ... have you posted it anywhere else ?

CGTalk Moderation
06-06-2006, 02:08 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.