PDA

View Full Version : wip Grim Reaper?

russianmike
05-22-2006, 04:57 AM
Im doing this for a cd cover for a friends band.. but im kind of stuck and dont know where to go with the idea. I just sorta wana know what people would think of this so far and what I can do to make it better.
THanks!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/russianthemike/death.jpg

-mike

cypherx
05-22-2006, 01:19 PM
As is, it doesn't have much appeal for me, the very FIRST thing I notice is the grim reaper has a gimpy arm. haha. I think that's one of the first things you should change, unless he's trying out for the special edition of soul collecting... ok bad attempt at humour. Anyhow, he'll need a longer face, perhaps a hood, and a lot of cleaning up, but I think you could possibly turn this into something. I would go dark on the bg, but I always do, so perhaps I'm not one to ask. Also his attire, I don't know if he is trying to be sexy, but the off the shoulder 80s look is probably not your best bet, in fact, covering that other arm with a robe (while leaving the hand) would probably not be such a bad idea. Hope that helps a tad.

CGTalk Moderation
05-22-2006, 01:19 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.