PDA

View Full Version : extrusion over time? a plant from a plane

sqeels
05-21-2006, 09:58 PM
can anyone help me out or point me in the direction of how to extrude things over time. i want to make a plant grow from the ground.

thanx

thondal
05-21-2006, 10:03 PM
I could have tried to figure it out, but that would take me forever because i suck in blender and animating(which i think you need in this case) but just wait for a while, and hope for someone to answer it ;) or you can see through some tutorials to see if you can find a solution... I'm sure i have seen that once before... allthoug that might have been in lightwave.. good luck;)

-thondal-

gabio
05-22-2006, 01:36 AM
I could have tried to figure it out, but that would take me forever because i suck in blender and animating(which i think you need in this case) but just wait for a while, and hope for someone to answer it ;) or you can see through some tutorials to see if you can find a solution... I'm sure i have seen that once before... allthoug that might have been in lightwave.. good luck;)

-thondal-
Why post to tell someone you don't know the answer?
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53031

thondal
05-22-2006, 06:19 AM
I don't know.... I had been awake for about 35 hours reading and just felt like doing it at the time... now after sleeping, i see the stupidity:P anyhow. A genius solution by the way.

-thondal-

CGTalk Moderation
05-22-2006, 06:19 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.