PDA

View Full Version : Death

ablayee
05-21-2006, 05:57 PM
Hello,
This is my first thread. Excuse me because my english is very poor. This is my last illustration. Thank you for all your critiques.

http://site.voila.fr/luminaire/travo/Mort_Colo_2_final_cfsl.jpg

russianmike
05-22-2006, 05:39 AM
Very cool! the lion's paw could cast more shadow on the building maybe to look more realistic.

the dude also looks like ace ventura

Naisart
05-22-2006, 01:20 PM
Wow! Very cool!
I like the composition and how the guy seems to hint something but not be sure of what. Man, everything is so cool about this image except that the lightning seems to be differant on the character, city and lion.

Keep it up!

Sean G.
05-22-2006, 02:14 PM
Nice man, I like the composition. The way that the mans getting hunted in his own world (reality) by the lion is very nice. (Y) The birds add a nice effect. Are they there for any particular reason? My only don is the rendering of the lion. And the fact that where the lion is placed seems that its the end of the world. Like there is a step or something. Nothing is bejond that. The man is done beutifully!!!

cypherx
05-22-2006, 02:22 PM
oooh fun stuff
that's one big kitty

ablayee
06-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Hello !
Thank you for your critiques. :thumbsup:

>> Russinmike :
Héhéhé ! Ace ventura ?! Not wrong !

>> Mumphy :
For the lightning it's righ. Now I see the difference that's right.

>> Sean G. :
The birds feel the death (lion) and shun it. :)

pap87
06-08-2006, 12:09 PM
You may have intended it this way but in my opinion the buildings on the left of the street look far too small compared to the man.
The lion looks awesome though! Looks like a realistic version of Scar from the Lion King, heh.

Very nice, looking forward to some updates!

NealTse
06-08-2006, 08:29 PM
It's very well thought out, great energy to the piece.

CGTalk Moderation
06-08-2006, 08:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.