PDA

View Full Version : First demo reel!

me12345
05-20-2006, 07:50 PM
Hey everyone,

This is my first demoreel for uni which iv had about a week to do and would like some critique on it, any opinions would be great thanks! :)

http://www.digital-bliss.co.uk/media/demoreel_claire_muncey.avi

(Right Click Save Target As)

Uses the Divx Codec

mistasam02
05-20-2006, 09:13 PM
hmm looks pretty cool.. are you headed towards game design/texturing/modelling? personally i kinda wanted to see more variety, but im not sure what the reel is aim towards. looks like good work tho :D

me12345
05-20-2006, 09:19 PM
hey,
yer im aiming towards game stuff, as its for uni we were only supposed to be using our first and second semester projects, hence only two different scenes, although the first scene was actually for a tv program trailer rather than game related :D but when i finish uni i intend to add more stuff to it

MikeYork
05-21-2006, 03:21 PM
I like it :-) I think our textures are GREAT!! Nice simple modeling also which is great for games which I see you are aiming for...

I hope you find a job where you want. I wish you the best and good luck to you :-)

CGTalk Moderation
05-21-2006, 03:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.