PDA

View Full Version : I have a question pertaining to this effect.

visualchaosfx
05-19-2006, 02:46 AM
Hey ya'll,

I was wondering if there is a way to create these melting particles that are eminating from that bright ball explosion in the middle there, in this battle sequence between Voldemort and Harry Potter?

http://www.wsfilms.net/duel

Neejoh
05-19-2006, 04:40 PM
I haven't seen that movie so I have to rely on your screenshot, but it looks like Glu3D (www.glu3d.com) should do the trick?

shikav4
06-09-2006, 02:23 PM
Hi, Max already has a preset for this. Make a superspray. Then in the parameters scroll down to the end. Its 'Load and save' or something like that. Then from the small list choose the sparks preset and load it. Then add some spacewarps and twike the settings to get the desired look.

visualchaosfx
06-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Hi, Max already has a preset for this. Make a superspray. Then in the parameters scroll down to the end. Its 'Load and save' or something like that. Then from the small list choose the sparks preset and load it. Then add some spacewarps and twike the settings to get the desired look.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah I found that a day after I posted this. But I was able to get the look I want.

CGTalk Moderation
06-09-2006, 02:58 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.