PDA

View Full Version : Chakakooey WIP (kinda)

morphius-ms
05-18-2006, 04:58 PM
Ok here is my groups final project for one of our classes.

I wanted to get other peoples opinions and help in figuring on how we could fix what needed to be fixed.

The class is over and we turned it in but we think that it still needs work. And we are so close to finishing it I think that we should.

Here is what we have so far.

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~channiba/chakakooey.mov (http://web.ics.purdue.edu/%7Echanniba/chakakooey.mov)

about 32 MB

Thanks in advance.

morphius-ms
05-21-2006, 06:18 PM
Twenty-five views and still no one has yet to post anything.(two or three of which are mine) :sad: Oh well. I have an idea about what needs to get done we haven't worked on it since but I am going to be working on a couple of other things later.

I would still like some C&C please.

mistasam02
05-21-2006, 06:57 PM
lol.. it was cool! camera angles were good, editing good, story was funny.. i'd just work on the animation. a big thing i saw missing was weight. when they walk there's not a lot of weight shifting up/down or side to side. aside from that, i noticed their eyes (pupils) dont move around really at all! so yea fix that, tweak the animation with some more overlappin and stuff, and you'll have a good short! i loved the toon/cell render! gave it a nice look! keep up the good work :thumbsup:

morphius-ms
05-22-2006, 06:39 AM
mistasam02: thanks, I didn't really notice the pupil or weight problems.

As for the rest of those who took the time to view my animation, thanks.

I want to apologize for what I said earlier if it offended anyone. I have been having a very bad weekend (at work mainly), and have alot of misplaced anger. But that doesn't give me the right to take it out on you guys. I realize that you guys don't HAVE to respond, and I even want to thank you guys for taking the time to look at our animation. You guys have lives too (some of which revolve around CG, or either will very soon, which is why you come here), and you take the time out of your busy (or notso busy) lives to take a look at other peoples work and try to help them out.

I would just like some response (you don't even have to go into too much detail [though details would be nice *wink wink nudge nudge* :D]). i just hope my days improve.

I'm want to apologize again. I was in the wrong. (I'm honestly not that angry of a guy once you get to know me) lol :p

CGTalk Moderation
05-22-2006, 06:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.