PDA

View Full Version : Everyone's Hero Website Up!!

lovisx
05-18-2006, 02:00 PM
and the link

http://www.everyoneshero.com/

Icarus
05-18-2006, 02:04 PM
interesting style, wonder when the trailer will be up

Teyon
05-18-2006, 02:14 PM
They ripped my Bat! :(

Edit: Okay, I'll give them that it's a bit more refined (and female) then mine but the basic idea....I mean ugh. I don't know wether to feel flattered or offended.

lovisx
05-18-2006, 04:14 PM
do you have a picture of your bat... I'm curious :scream:

Teyon
05-18-2006, 05:35 PM
My site's not back up yet but you can see it at my Renderosity gallery or you can look in the Submited art for the Ballistic's D'Artiste Character Modeling book under Al. I'll post up a pic later. The idea of the character is the same, though at the time, my execution was poor.

AndyH
05-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Ive never even heard of this, but i like the look of it. The boy looks superb - nice style. Bit wierd having a female bat though, and if its a male, then its the campest bat ive ever seen!

Ill keep an eye out for this one. Its such a relief to see more human based cg movies rather than bloody talking animals all the while!

arctor
05-18-2006, 05:57 PM
I for one can't wait to see this movie...I've been making fun of it for almost 2 glorious years! :)

ah Batty...good times.

Breinmeester
05-18-2006, 06:08 PM
So this is the style of CG cartoon......
All the humans kind of look the same in the CG films coming out: Robinsons, Monster House nad now this. The Incredibles must have set a style tone, although they were more stylised.
With all the different styles in 2D animation it would be nice to see something more fresh. But then again, it's only now that CG films about humans are coming out. I can imagine studios played the safe card when they designed their characters 4 or 5 years ago.

The story of this film doesn't really grab me, but we'll see....

flipnap
05-19-2006, 02:17 AM
Bit wierd having a female bat though, and if its a male, then its the campest bat ive ever seen!
ha ha, no, its a female..

patbb
05-19-2006, 02:33 PM
They ripped my Bat! :(

Edit: Okay, I'll give them that it's a bit more refined (and female) then mine but the basic idea....I mean ugh. I don't know wether to feel flattered or offended.

Well; there is so much you can do when you need a talking baseball and a talking bat for your story.
Eyes and mouth on it and thats it.
Chances are it's allready been done... (there is also a couple baseballs with a face on them here and there on the web; even a live action japanese movie with a talking baseball; much like this character in Everyone's hero...)
It's like saying the Wild and Madagascar have both ripped the talking lion from the lion king...
Or that every single super hero are rips from the original Superman (or whatever first super hero Comic book)

-p

Teyon
05-19-2006, 02:45 PM
"Well; there is so much you can do when you need a talking baseball and a talking bat for your story.
Eyes and mouth on it and thats it.
Chances are it's allready been done... (there is also a couple baseballs with a face on them here and there on the web; even a live action japanese movie with a talking baseball; much like this character in Everyone's hero...)
It's like saying the Wild and Madagascar have both ripped the talking lion from the lion king...
Or that every single super hero are rips from the original Superman (or whatever first super hero Comic book)"

True...it's just a bummer though...I was going to come back to the model (along with some other toons) and well...some of that excitement's left me. Ah well, maybe I'll find a better way to do it.

As promised earlier, here's a link to a pic of the model, (http://www.ballisticpublishing.com/bsw/bigImage.php?image=18446) made in Rhino version2 many years gone by now. The CGTalk thread where I originally posted him is probably still around too...though the images for it are long gone. At least I have the statue of it made by 3DArtToPart.

chadtheartist
05-19-2006, 03:28 PM
Looks pretty cool actually. I'm really digging the style. Lots of character.

CGTalk Moderation
05-19-2006, 03:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.