PDA

View Full Version : Director of "Over The Hedge" Interviewed

Rick May
05-17-2006, 02:30 AM
I had a chance to interview Tim Johnson, one of the directors for Over The Hedge last Friday. I posted the transcript here:

http://www.cgchar-animation.com/forums/index.php?action=static&staticpage=6

I also had a chance to see the movie last night. Great fun! Nice work Tim and the rest of DreamWorks.

hampsty
05-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the link! That was fun to read. :) Looking forward to watch the movie this weekend.

Matt73
05-17-2006, 03:33 PM
I saw the movie last week at a special showing in the Chicagoland area and they did a fantastic job on the movie and my son really enjoyed it.

On a side note Tim Johnson's parents actually sat in front of us at the showing and I accidently spilled lemonade on his father's shoes, but he was really nice about it.

Grgeon
05-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Great interview Rick! Hope to see more in the near future. I suggest Lassiter next ;)

-George

Tex3D
05-17-2006, 06:34 PM
Saw Over the Hedge at a special screening for AMD employess in Austin and it was FANTASTIC. The CG looked great and the story was fun and clever. Im even looking forward to seeing it again :thumbsup:

-Dave

CGTalk Moderation
05-17-2006, 06:34 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.