PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Time - Cell Shaded Hypervoxels

dark_lotus
03-10-2002, 06:09 PM
does anyone know of a way to simulate the bullet time effect, when using hypervoxels (esp Billowing Hypervoxels.)

Also how to apply the Super Cel Shader to hypervoxels, cause I'm having noooo luck.

Cheers

LordIron2k
03-11-2002, 09:20 PM
Hi

Cel Shading with Hypervoxels would be great but impossible I think.

ambassador
03-11-2002, 10:38 PM
there are cell shaded volumetric HVs which you can use...or you can achieve a cell shaded look with sprites, you just have to adjust the settings to get the look you want.

policarpo
03-13-2002, 09:06 PM
Ambassador...

dude...i like the work that is at your site...i know this reply has nothing to do with the thread...but hell man...your work rocks and i find it very inspiring!

keep it up!

:D

-policarpo

ambassador
03-13-2002, 10:02 PM
Thanks policarpo,
same to you, I just checked out your site, awsome work, I have seen your Cellular image around, really cool, you have great compositions.:p

policarpo
03-14-2002, 07:56 PM
Hey thanks...

I was wondering if you've animated any of those Light burst images yet? They look great as stills...like especially the group under the header:
Single Partical Design, no ojects in scene, Pushing limits of a Single Partical

Anyway...i'd love to see how you go about building these type of atmospherics...cause I could really use them in my style of work.

Keep up the great work.

-p o l i c a r p o

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.