PDA

View Full Version : getting back to basics

baloo
03-10-2002, 05:22 PM
havnt been drawing for a while now, to much cg I guess...a sketch I did a couple of hours on a weekend...I know he is a bit croked, but hey maby he got hurt in battle....ok Im full of excuses give me your best shot :o)

baloo
03-10-2002, 05:24 PM
woops the attachment got away from me, sorry.

baloo
03-13-2002, 11:57 PM
viewed 87 times and no comments yet, this sucks.......

Hash!
03-14-2002, 05:35 AM
Nice work!....looks like you like Warkraft....have you planned to finish it and put some color?........maybe the bicep of the right arm has something wrong....but everything else is great!....lots of poeple put some sketchs but not enough are posting finished work......some drawings, like your deserve to be colored and finished..... ...and don't worry about the 100 visitors and no comments!........my assassin has about 82 visitors and no comments too.....!!!....maybe it's just not a good week to post!!!!..........keep working!...and I hope to see your Orc colored one day!....;)

mattam
03-14-2002, 09:33 AM
Hiya, don't get discouraged, while you're waiting for the replies, go and color your character :scream: I love the detail, maybe you could also add a belt loop holder (?) thing next to the belt buckle (our right side) to hold in the long bit of belt that comes out?

baloo
03-14-2002, 02:22 PM
Thanks guys, now I really feel like doing more with this Orc and not just skip to the next character....but then again I have to, gotta do something cool for the March challenge....

epatnor
03-14-2002, 10:29 PM
Looking good! I just love orcs myself... A little crit:

The perspective of the body seems a little warped... I don't know what you can do about it but to draw him again... :rolleyes: Nice huh! ;)

Well keep it up, I wanna see more blood thirsty orcs!

epatnor
03-14-2002, 10:30 PM
I think it's the placement of the head...

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.