PDA

View Full Version : Kay moon Last posts :)

Airflow
12-27-2001, 01:09 AM
Ok last two Kay moon posts before I start animating, currently building the battleground, which will double up for somthing I did preiviously too, and the attack tank. Is the gun too big, and should I camo her face and hair to fit the rest?

http://www.brainaideddesign.co.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=44&forum=4&start=125

underdog
12-27-2001, 01:27 AM
The gun is way to big..scale it down some. The thigh area is very sqare looking, you should try to round this out a little. Good job so far...keep at it.

Airflow
12-27-2001, 01:35 AM
Yeah I thought so, already hand scaled it down about a quater. What about face camo tho?

Iain McFadzen
12-27-2001, 01:36 AM
Good work, I agree about the thighs having flat spots, but I would have to see her holding the gun before I could tell whether it was too big or not.

She will look sweet once animated though

Airflow
12-27-2001, 02:05 AM
Ok Ill set her up with Biped or Skin and then have her fire the gun, and do some kung fu, as a verts test.
Thanks, what about camoflage for her face, do you think it needs it, was thinking about having her hair camoed too.

cerreto
12-27-2001, 02:22 AM
i like the body and detail alot though to me the neck seems odd a lil and head maybe its the size or if you added a lil of the side muscles on the neck but overall its a very good model ! maybe this will help hopefully it wont annoy you !

regards

Airflow
12-27-2001, 10:12 AM
No probs man, Ill check the neck, it was just trown in to save time, but will sort it when i do the thighs at skin time .

Airflow
12-28-2001, 01:23 AM
just added a close up of her rifle, and have finished the tank. Now its just the environments her knife and her snow sled to do, prolly start animating in 1-2 days.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.