PDA

View Full Version : Akiona Cg Film - WELCOME TO THE WAR

CgGoth
05-08-2006, 01:12 AM
Hi This Is The first in many Parts of The Scene For AKIONA A short Cg film

Lasting around 30min Im Hoping :D

Finishing date TBA.

For the past 2yrs i have been working on getting myself set up for this all on my own... :'(

But its time to put toghether what i have learned and what models/scenes/plot i have created and put it into Gear

First Soldier From Akiona: Rocket Launch - obviously more going on but this is the first build low animation for now.. still pretty good if i say so myself HEHE

Will Host All Info And Screens Also Video's On Website.. As soon as i fix html bug... Shouldnt take long!

Thanks for Reading

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/sic-666/fight.jpg

LATEST UPDATE
.Zip file Below Of The Battle Scene Updated
CHEAK POST BELOW

WILL UPDATE PROGRESS EVERY WEEK. ON SUNDAY NIGHTS: From 9pm TIL 1am

LINK TO OTHER THREAD (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=352989)

Anton980
05-08-2006, 04:26 PM
says the file is damaged

CgGoth
05-09-2006, 12:26 AM
The link for download is fixed thanks For telling me Dude ! :thumbsup:

THE NEW LINK (http://www.filefactory.com/get/feed/begin.php?f=9ab546&b=9&c=ccf8616e887e95738)

Anton980
05-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Alright, it works now. The camera movement is really strange. Kind of makes me queezy. The animation on the guy with a machine gun is a bit strange - I cant really tell exactly what he's doing. Plus the rocket animation ends before the video is over. But I think my biggest problem with this video is the camera movement.

CgGoth
05-12-2006, 07:33 AM
yes i know thats just a test camera : anyways iv got 4 cameras rendering different parts of that scene and it makes sence what hes doing when tracers and sound is on :thumbsup:

im in the middle of rigging a new character right now for the film.

and updates on all progress is on sunday thank you for your comments: :D

CgGoth
05-21-2006, 01:30 PM
Sorry No Updates Maybe Later On Today If I Finish The main characters head:...

mistasam02
05-21-2006, 06:20 PM
yea wow.. i just have no idea what happened LOL.. :D the camera move was really awkward (maybe slow everything down? or just have less movement in it). and then the animation of the other guy needs a lotta work. im sure you're just roughin it out so far, but yea i'd fix that camera move. however, your models look awesome, and so do the textures! with good animation the film will be a hit! keep it up!

CgGoth
05-21-2006, 08:56 PM
I know that was an early work Im not trying to give too much away with the film You Know

BEFORE A PREMIER OF A BOX OFFICE FILM THEY SHOW A TRAILER RIGHT:

WELL BEFORE THAT IN PRODUCTION THEY SHOW A VERY FEW SHOTS OF IT:

BUT SEING AS IM TRYING TO SHOW THIS FILM TO EVERY ONE ITS BEST IF I WAIT UNTIL IM READY TO SHOW THE REAL THING

NEXT MOVIE SCENE Will BE FULLY DETAILED AND SHOW OFF THE DYNAMICS :P

But IV HIDDEN A LOT IN THE SHOT SO YOU DONT SEE EVERY THING LIKE THE ARMYS FIGHTING ETC: POSTED SOON

CGTalk Moderation
05-21-2006, 08:56 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.