PDA

View Full Version : coffee, selecting tag

sandidolsak
05-06-2006, 10:44 AM
Hay,

i came accros a problem with using coffee for selecting tag, check the file and u will see that SetBit(BIT_ATAG) selects the tag in object manager but doesnt refresh attributes manager, i tried refreshing with EventAdd() but it doesnt make a diference, anyone knows how could i solve this?

thanx

tcastudios
05-06-2006, 10:53 AM
I have no direct answer, but I'd suggest you sign up to PluginCafe.com.
It have helped me alot using their search function and then, if needed, ask.
Not the fastest forum around but there is where the developers can be find.

Cheers
Lennart

sandidolsak
05-06-2006, 11:35 AM
searched allready, tried all kind of messages, coffee tag.. nothing, i gues ill ask there then

Darter
05-06-2006, 01:28 PM
In the example file, there are no brackets after EventAdd.

After adding them, e.g. deleting the first of two or more tags will result in the next tag being selected AND shown in the AM. Its parameters will remain displayed in the AM after clicking in the OM or viewport.

sandidolsak
05-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Darter, its not the point in how many tags are there, all i want that AM refreshes to see the tags properties...

Darter
05-06-2006, 09:21 PM
This was just an example of a situation under which the AM refreshes. It doesn't behave this way without brackets and I thought this information might be useful.

If I understand correctly what you're after, using SetActiveTag seems to work okay under all circumstances.

sandidolsak
05-06-2006, 09:57 PM
now where did i miss SetActiveTag :(
i gues i thought that if setbit works for objects it "should" for tags the same way...

many many thanx! :D

CGTalk Moderation
05-06-2006, 09:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.