PDA

View Full Version : Sexy violence

cuddlesmcsavage
05-05-2006, 03:20 AM
Here's my latest piece that I started working on, if but a little half-assed....
Not really sure where I am going with it, but I figured it wouldn't hurt posting it up here for some critiques. I haven't really got the pose down either, but she's going to have a mace in one hand, and a dagger in the other whilst smoking a cigarette as if she's just gotten her rocks off.....
comment away!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/chrismaz/sexyviolenceWIP.jpg

cuddlesmcsavage
05-07-2006, 04:29 AM
anyone want to comment at all?

eishiya
05-07-2006, 05:02 AM
It looks pretty good so far, but I think you should work on it some more before any real suggestions can be made. The idea sounds pretty awesome though, can't wait to see more work done on this.

aldog
05-07-2006, 05:32 AM
don't worry man, it takes some times to start getting replies.
a good tip to get more replies would to be to actually put the image in your post, instead of linking.
but onto the picture.
it's starting out pretty good, not much to comment on, but I like her "pants" and also where it looks like you're going with her hair.

cuddlesmcsavage
05-08-2006, 04:00 AM
thanks guys, i know theres not much to go on yet, i'm kinda bogged down with other work right now but i should at to it by this time next week.
aldog - i did actually post the pic, but the threads always put the picks as links after a short period.

jmBoekestein
05-08-2006, 01:55 PM
It might help to block in more overall shapes etc. , other wise her legs seem a little short but that happens to some people.

cuddlesmcsavage
05-15-2006, 08:43 PM
now turns out im going to take this painting in a whole new direction. i'm working on the line-art right now, will post it once i've scanned it.

cuddlesmcsavage
05-17-2006, 08:37 PM
I posted a new thread because my direction totally changed. go here! http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=3553852#post3553852

CGTalk Moderation
05-17-2006, 08:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.