PDA

View Full Version : visibility keys

emrea
05-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Hi,
I added visibility key to an event in its properties (right click event and changed visibility with autokey is turned on) .It is working ok but it is not in trackview and timeline, it appears in timeline only when i open event properties (right click event and click properties) .Where are those visibility keysa dn why arnt they in trackview?
Or any other idea other than adding opacity key in its material?

emrea
05-12-2006, 09:43 AM
it is really weird that to adjust visibility keys of the particle flow is not possible ? is it a bug?
I am talking about making particles visible and invisible smootly in time, like at frame:0 visibility is 1 and frame:25 visibility is 1...
I can make it in event properties without any problem but i can not adjust keys (moving, sliding, deleting etc...) this general simply thing...

When i open event properties, keys are appearing in timeline but they are unable to move because properties window is opened...???

CGTalk Moderation
05-12-2006, 09:43 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.