PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Truck

humanmachinehead
05-03-2006, 02:13 PM
This is a rendering i'm working on for my computer class. I'm a huge fan of minitrucks, so i decided to do a rendering of how i'd like to modify my truck one day. I started with my stock truck and got rid of the handles, third brake light, bumper, and gave it a slight chop top. When i get done, i'm hoping to make it look zombieish. Stitches will be placed on the places where items were removed, like the handles and tail lights, and a huge tear at the bottom like the "skin" of the truck was drug off. I still have to put the wheels on, finish the paint and lighing, and come up with a back ground

Comments and suggestions welcome, just dont make me cry :)

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h259/humanmachinehead/truckdead.jpg

kyuketsuki
05-06-2006, 05:15 PM
I do think this piece is going well but you will get more comments when you are showing work that is closer to finished. I would like to see you do an update post as I have seen that you have much more of this done now. Good idea, make sure you finish.

cheers

humanmachinehead
05-08-2006, 07:30 AM
well heres youre update Cliffy, at 3:30 in the morning....4.5 hours b4 your class

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h259/humanmachinehead/FINAL.jpg

pap87
05-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Perhaps you'd want to repost this in the 3D WIP section for the fact you'd get more feedback there too, unless you want crits on the textures alone. The renderings are good, the grill at the front looks great.
Are you going to have bump or displacement maps for the flesh and peeling paint or completely flat sureface?
Interesting concept though.

humanmachinehead
05-08-2006, 01:34 PM
there are no bumps or displacement maps, and why would i put it in 3d? what you see is hand painted in photoshop

pap87
05-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Hand painted? Serious? Oops!:banghead:
Sorry dude. I could've sworn it was 3D especially since at the start you mentioned renderings for computer class, and the way you have two different views, my misinterpretation, sorry again. I take it back.
Well then, the fact that it's all handpainted makes it even better (damn made an idiot of myself!). :p

humanmachinehead
05-08-2006, 02:02 PM
lol. naw its all good, i forget "rendering" means different things to different people, i was into trucks before computer stuff, so rendering to me means "what my trucks gonna look like soon" lol

thanks for the feedback tho

CGTalk Moderation
05-08-2006, 02:02 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.