PDA

View Full Version : hair obsession

bellycrow
05-03-2006, 01:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/bellycrow/projectmaybe2.jpg

This is for my first computer art class and I'm new with the wacom AND photoshop...
The drawing began as just messing around with hair, but I believe I'm going to flesh it out...
Suggestions greatly appreciated

Eh!

ChimpanG
05-03-2006, 04:23 PM
your new to it and your hair is already far far better than mine :(
nice work, body doesnt seem as well done though.

Runecaster
05-03-2006, 04:33 PM
yeah the hair is really good - I love the color :) You might try looking at some ref photos for the angle of the face though.

bellycrow
05-04-2006, 01:43 AM
your new to it and your hair is already far far better than mine :(
nice work, body doesnt seem as well done though.

i agree. i don't really like the body all that much. seems i need to position the head a little lower

CyborgJA
05-04-2006, 11:17 AM
Totally wrong anatomy. Good hair.
I know you can do that better ;)

kyuketsuki
05-06-2006, 05:21 PM
This piece is coming along very well. I can't wait to see what becomes of this. I agree with some of the comments on the anatomy, but I don't think it's completely wrong, it just needs some adjustment, reference is good. I would also love to see you post more of your work on here, I believe it would get a lot of attention.

cheers

aldog
05-06-2006, 05:49 PM
the hair looks really cool, once you get more work in on the body it'll look better

cuddlesmcsavage
05-06-2006, 09:51 PM
you've got the hair working best near the crown, but it looks a bit stringy at the ends, but also some of the strands are too thick. although the anatomy needs work, i kinda like the way you've rendered the skin.

CGTalk Moderation
05-06-2006, 09:51 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.