PDA

View Full Version : interPoser Pro - Beta Preparations and Gallery

Kuroyume0161
05-02-2006, 07:39 PM
What? Yes, beta-testing is going to begin soon. Just need to make all of the necessary preparations before getting this show on the road. If you don't mind, I may take a couple days to see what the outside of my house looks like first. :)

I've added a quick gallery (http://www.kuroyumes-developmentzone.com/gallery/index.htm)(Photoshop web photo gallery) to show some screen shots and renders. Most of the renders are done using HDRI and Stochastic radiosity, not at optimal settings in order to get them done within reasonable times.

Robert

FreWe
05-02-2006, 08:15 PM
COOOOOL! :cool:

/Fredy

kromekat
05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
Looking forward to it Robert! :thumbsup:

acmepixel
05-03-2006, 01:26 AM
Very exciting!

(And while you're out there you might as well cut the grass).

Erik Heyninck
05-03-2006, 07:01 AM
And all this is done in Cinema itself? So we can start posing and mrophing nvicwas?
Just joking. Like a real samurai you hacked yourself a way through the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune and worse.
Looks great, and it will certainly bring new users to cinema. Perhaps not the ones that work for the big studios, but every sold copy means funds for new developement.

alkali
05-03-2006, 08:28 AM
Well done Robert. I think there may be some raised eyebrows once people see what can be done. Some get a bit superior about poser but used as another tool it's possible to get some really good results.

Can't wait to get my hands on it!

CGTalk Moderation
05-03-2006, 08:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.