PDA

View Full Version : floating brush pallet

Equinoxx
03-09-2002, 07:01 PM
does ANYONE know how to get the friggin brushsizes outoff the feckin toolbar in ps 6 . . . I can't seem to get a brushpallet floating around and it's driving me insane

roguenroll
03-10-2002, 08:52 AM
I think you can drag it around, you know pull it from the top bar location, but there is no main panel anymore, I think, like the layers pallet.

to get the size, double click the picture of the brush between the word brush: and the arrow pull down.

Rogue

Equinoxx
03-10-2002, 08:01 PM
yeah that I know, but what i'm looking for is a pallet with ALL the rbushes visable . . . so i don't need to open the pulldown menu for them

roguenroll
03-11-2002, 02:33 AM
thats the way it is. That bar is supposed to be more efficient than
pallets. Quite a few of the tools have options in that top bar.

Now if your talking about loading more brushes to see them, thats a different story.

Rogue
:D

kiwi
03-11-2002, 04:27 PM
If you press the return key you will open the brush palette where ever your mouse cursor/Wacom pen cursor is :)

I use a Wacom and I just move my pen around then hit return and voila the brush palette appears usually by the layers palette where I am working or where ever my cursor is.Thats with 6.0.1

Stu.

kiwi
03-11-2002, 04:57 PM
Doh!!! I should have said hit return with your painting tool already selected to bring up the brush palette where you choose :)

Stu.

Equinoxx
03-11-2002, 08:17 PM
hey thx man, I updated to 6.0.1 and it worked . . .
many many thx [i figured out the "select brushtool" thing myself already ;)]

I just found out that rightmouse click brings up the brushpalet at mouse position too

kiwi
03-12-2002, 02:34 AM
Youre welcome dude :)

The thing with PS is that it has so many commands that they are hard to keep up with.

I am a Mod on a friends PS forum and I am constantly finding commands and different ways of doing things :)

Stu.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.