PDA

View Full Version : Need some game animation ideas!!

Animator305
05-01-2006, 04:27 PM
hey people how you doin..ive mostly worked in film from my experiences in the industry, but as of now im starting to do some animations for games..( building up a demo reel towards being a game character animator ). I dont know if im posting this in the right place... but anyway, there are so many options to what to animate... id like to hear what you guys would like to see in a game animators reel.. what character animations or ideas come to mind??? i would appreciate any feedback.. thanks everyone!

stewartjones
05-02-2006, 08:11 AM
Acting! I love seeing acting shots, to me, if you can act, you can normally animate a run/walk etc.

Action shots are also good to see too. Umm, yea, good animation principles (obviously), and that's it. Just the normal I guess!

Naseem
05-06-2006, 06:05 AM
Acting! I love seeing acting shots, to me, if you can act, you can normally animate a run/walk etc.

Action shots are also good to see too. Umm, yea, good animation principles (obviously), and that's it. Just the normal I guess!

it would be nice to see acting shots but this is for gaming not movies, ur best reel shots will be realistic cycles in low frame rate etc...

CGTalk Moderation
05-06-2006, 06:05 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.