PDA

View Full Version : tall girl

Ed Lee
03-09-2002, 10:13 AM
Did this drawing during a break at work. Crits are welcome. Ed--

http://www.edleeart.com/images/tallgirl.jpg

cerreto
03-09-2002, 08:00 PM
ed im big fan of your work man seen alot of it at team gt ! now if i can just weisel you into doing some model sheets id love to make one of your creations in 3d ! nice sketch like the phot blue and shes got a lil pam anderson face nice seeing you here!

cerreto
03-09-2002, 08:12 PM
hehe i just seen your other two post here sorry about the pam anderson comment problay geting old and also you better get yo butt in the challenge this month !!!!

Array
03-10-2002, 11:30 AM
Damn Ed, your nuts! You work at an animation studio, and you make VERY high quality "sketches" (can they even be called that?) during your lunch break? Thats what I call dedication! Love your work though....keep it up!

Raul-Reznek
03-10-2002, 02:49 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO:D
:eek:

This :lightbulb just came to me! GEt it???

Norante
03-11-2002, 03:16 AM
Man o man.... you are something

Do youmind sharing what are you using? blue lead? what kind?

I use that but the quality is terrible..

SoulCatcher
03-11-2002, 12:23 PM
:thumbsup:

Well I gotta say I checked out your previous posts and I gotta say i like your technique. Good, clean line work. My favorite so far was the demon girl, I liked the character design. This one is pretty but just a girl with out a top. I still like it though. You gotta get in this months challenge.

Hellbring
03-12-2002, 06:09 PM
Hey EdL, nice pic like usual. Cant really give crits on it because my skill in drawing is way below you. ....Well I will see you on paintchat im sure.

nat
03-12-2002, 07:08 PM
Hey! Nice work as usual!
Your line is very clear and professionnial.

I'll just have one critic: the pose of your character is maybe a little too stiff. As well as the demon lady, she lacks intention, it seems she doesn't know what she's doing...But maybe you do this on purpose...(Babydoll, mmmh...:)

Anyway! Keep on posting!

n_n

MayaA-W
03-12-2002, 09:43 PM
Great pencilwork...
One thing though.. The legs look too dispreportionate i feel like I am looking at a supermodel and then boom here I hit these 2 bodybuilder like legs..
great work.. I am impressed

Ed Lee
03-12-2002, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the reply and crit. The result of what u see is revised version after my fiirst post. Peeps wanting to soften her shoulders, add muscles to her legs, bring the right hand out, broaden her rib cage, blah, blah.....well, now it looks kinda micro-managed no? Anyway, I've decided that I'll only consider crits if they're valid in my opinion. Anyway, thanks to those who took time to post. Ed--

cerreto
03-13-2002, 12:23 AM
hey ed want to do some modeling sheets for us modelers here on your next breaks :0 im sure that you would quickly become a god at least in my eyes as far as the subject id love to model anything you got you have sweet shtuff on your site and im dying for some cool modelsheets !

doppelganger
03-13-2002, 06:01 AM
VERY nice work I love it! Your site is wuite nice too. BTW what is Team GT? I have seen it mentioned in a couple posts.

Scott

Ed Lee
03-13-2002, 04:22 PM
Hey Cerreto, I'm doing some orthographic drawings of a figure, a melding of two things I love drawing: chicks and mechs. I will post as soon as I get it done. Doppelganger: Here's the link to Team GT------ http://pub51.ezboard.com/fconceptualdesignfrm1

Ed--

cerreto
03-14-2002, 03:25 AM
very cool ed thank you i cant wait to see itch has some cool stuff like that too you 2 are pretty much my favorites it will be fun to try and do somethign of yours !

goodlag
03-15-2002, 11:04 AM
oh sexy baby:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i love it

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.