PDA

View Full Version : why Controller disconnects wire parameters?

exavi
04-28-2006, 09:50 PM
hi! i'm trying to put together all the controls I have in attribute holders to handle them from one simple UI that I'm trying to do and I realized that when you put a controller to a spinner (or slider) in which when you move this one from the slider it moves the one on the attribute holder but, when I assign the controller it "disconnects" whatever I had before in wire parameters.

If i try to reconnect that it works but, if i reload the file it is disconnected again.

note: with the example which comes with maxscript help this does not happen because the slider changes directly the value of the radius in the sphere and I'm trying to change the value of one of the parameters in attribute holder which is supposed that will change anything where I have it connected to.

if it's needed any explanation more about what I am trying to ask or the scene file just tell me

CGTalk Moderation
04-28-2006, 09:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.