PDA

View Full Version : Save RGB not working

VirtualFM
01-03-2003, 05:54 PM
Hello!

We start the new Year with a 'bang'! We have some scenes here with some very strange behavior. One of the problems is that we set the Image type to be saved, give a name, check 'Save RGB', etc. Save the scene.

We checked with Notepad and the lws is correct, I mean, it has the correct path, name, image type, etc

But when we reload the scene in LW the 'Save RGB' button s not hecked and, of course, we cannot render the scene through screamernet.

Anyone stumbled into this? Any ideas?!

Thanks a lot.

leigh
01-03-2003, 05:59 PM
Yeah, I had exactly the same problem on a project last year. Even though the scene file showed the RGB output, the file rendering on Screamernet was just not saving the files :sad:

And when I reopened the scene in Layout, the damn save RGB option was unchecked again.

I assumed it was a corruption in the file, so I just had to set it up all over again, in a new scene.

Sucks, but hey :shrug:

VirtualFM
01-03-2003, 06:34 PM
Thanks Leigh, for confirming it. It's a pity you also didn't find a solution... If it doesn't happen too often it's not a big problem to render this one in only one computer. It will be bad if it happens more frequently. Not bad until now... Like, one in 90 scenes or more!

Sil3
01-03-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by VirtualFM
Thanks Leigh, for confirming it. It's a pity you also didn't find a solution... If it doesn't happen too often it's not a big problem to render this one in only one computer. It will be bad if it happens more frequently. Not bad until now... Like, one in 90 scenes or more!

Hummm...then i guess that it is your task to watch for all those nice TGAīs and see if they are render correctly, even if it makes you stay up all night on your job :p hehehehehe, jk of course :wavey:

Sil3

WireframeZ
01-03-2003, 08:15 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... that's what you have been doing instead of the Hand controls me and Sil3 needs.. tsc...tsc...tsc...

:beer:

VirtualFM
01-03-2003, 08:40 PM
Very funny guys... Next time you'll make the missing frames by hand... pixel by pixel... on MSPaint! :D

PS: And you don't need any stinking hand controls to animate in 31 frames! :shame:

WireframeZ
01-03-2003, 08:44 PM
Very funny guys... Next time you'll make the missing frames by hand... pixel by pixel... on MSPaint! :D

PS: And you don't need any stinking hand controls to animate in 31 frames! :shame:

grrr.. now its 31 frames but tomorow its a few hundreds.. grrrrr:surprised

hey what is that funny thing you put on messages?? the...
...___
. /__ /|/|
/...../....|

?? strange man a MsWord Wireframe Render... :p

Sil3
01-03-2003, 08:45 PM

Wait a sec, instead of being in focus on getting the RGBīs to work you are waisting your time replying to foruns??? Iīm sorry, but iīm gonna have to inform the Big Boss on this one hehehe:D

Sil3

VirtualFM
01-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Pleeease, DON'T do it!

I have enough problems already! :scream: :eek:

WireframeZ
01-03-2003, 08:55 PM
Pleeease, DON'T do it!

I have enough problems already! :scream: :eek:

:bounce: Hey Sil3 we got a Bargain over here.... :bounce:

I think we deserve part of his check... err.. or at the least the hand controls :thumbsup:

Sil3
01-03-2003, 09:02 PM
Iīll go for a part of heīs paycheck :applause: :applause:

Sil3

WireframeZ
01-03-2003, 09:03 PM
yep i prefer that too... lets go get him....
:beer: Free Beer everybody on FM's Acount....

VirtualFM
01-03-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by WireframeZ
:bounce: Hey Sil3 we got a Bargain over here.... :bounce:

I think we deserve part of his check...

Hummm... maybe you can get part of my debt as well! :)

We can go get some beers, but since I don't like straight beer you can buy a 7Up to make a 'panaché'! :beer:

Sil3
01-03-2003, 09:35 PM
Hummm... maybe you can get part of my debt as well! :)

We can go get some beers, but since I don't like straight beer you can buy a 7Up to make a 'panaché'! :beer:

Nope, since i dont whant u to think about me as an abuser, iīll only take part of your paycheck :)

About the drinks, iīm sorry, but the places i usually go, they only serve MANīs drinks, so 7Up is out of the question LOL jk of course, letīs go party, iīll pay for those beers (with your paycheck of course :p ).

Of course Leigh is invited to :cool:

Sil3

WireframeZ
01-03-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Sil3
Nope, since i dont whant u to think about me as an abuser, iīll only take part of your paycheck :)

About the drinks, iīm sorry, but the places i usually go, they only serve MANīs drinks, so 7Up is out of the question LOL jk of course, letīs go party, iīll pay for those beers (with your paycheck of course :p ).

Of course Leigh is invited to :cool:

Sil3

Offcourse she is invited.. she helped us discover that we should share FM's Money in Beer....

Sil3 did you noticed he brought food to work.. that means more $$ for us...:airguitar

And about your Debt... don't worry i help you... i will pay you a Panachet...

With your Paycheck...

leigh
01-03-2003, 10:29 PM
LOL!! This thread is funny :applause:

Sil3
01-03-2003, 11:04 PM
Of course it is, as Portugueses we are ALL funny, ever been to PT Leigh? Come and visit us, you wont regret it.

Ok my hardworking day (week) is over, now letīs kick some serious butt on those beers :beer:

Sil3

ps: Dam i miss my Long Hair, Heavy Metal isnīt the same without it :hmm:

But like someone once said, Heavy Metal or NO Metal at All!!!!!!!! :buttrock: :buttrock:

leigh
01-03-2003, 11:07 PM
Nope, I've never been to Portugal :)
Although I'd love to visit one day - I hear there is an Iron Maiden pub!! :beer:
Funny, I also miss my long hair when I listen to metal :sad:

Sil3
01-03-2003, 11:22 PM
Never been to PT????? Well i can only tell you that you dont know whatīyour missing, this is THE Country of FUN, Weather rules, Food is nham nham nham tasty, Night Life is COOL (oh our night Clubs only start working HARD after 2-3 am, and itīs party until 7-8 am ). See already gave you a lot of info to get you start packing :D

Yap there is the Eddies Bar, never been there though. Steve Harris(Maidens bass player and founder) has a home for some 10-15 years in Algarve (the region where the bar is), although the Bar isnīt owned by him, but from an Iron Maidens close friend, thatīs why itīs called Eddies Bar :thumbsup:

Long Hair RULES!!!! too bad i had to changed it for a Credit Card some time ago :annoyed:

But hey, i had to make a living, and now i really dont have the patience to let it grow again, maybe someday, but not right now, but i really miss my hair :scream:

Sil3

WireframeZ
01-03-2003, 11:25 PM
Don't mind them... they make us look all like weirdous in loin cloth drinking beer all the time and having a party.. :surprised ... hummm well the loin cloth is not true but the rest...

Hey Sil3 you're going out now??? With you paycheck you should stay a few more Hours...:buttrock:

leigh
01-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Man, I have to get my ass over to Portugal - sounds like you guys are having a great time!! :D:D:D

WireframeZ
01-03-2003, 11:49 PM
And this is Work, my second Work 12Hours in a Row and imagine us parting:applause: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :beer:

VirtualFM
01-05-2003, 03:42 PM
(sigh)

... and I started this as a serious thread!

Anyway, Leigh, you are welcome here, come whenever you want!

:wavey:

WireframeZ
01-06-2003, 12:47 AM
Yep we take you to Bairro Alto and if you want we can take you to that Iron Maiden Bar but thats 400Kilometers away from LX i have a house in Algarve but its allways ocupied with cosins and stuf... maybe we all can crash there if they don't minfd a lot of crazy 3 dimensin wireframed drukzzz :beer:

leigh
01-06-2003, 12:53 AM
Cool!! :D
I'll be sure to let you guys know when I'm coming :D:D:D

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.