PDA

View Full Version : Website Critique

dwcharn
01-03-2003, 01:15 PM
Almost finished design still needing some content. Please let me know what is thought of the navigation and design. Thanks!

3rdfloorvideo.com (http://3rdfloorvideo.com)

David Charney
david@davidcharney.com
www.davidcharney.com

Sundance Kid
01-03-2003, 02:03 PM
I like it. nice design, nice idea. good strong colours. and the way everything runs smoothly without a hitch, a good web-experience. I like the way the small anymations seemlessly fit in with the flow of the interaction nd navigation. a very good process.

only two thing to put my finger on:
1. loading, I had problems loading the page the first time, i had to go back to the forum and press the link twice in order for the page to show. it might be my connection, but now you know.
2. the second thing is space, room for content. not much to play around with. what if they are planning to showcase something. what about old people with bad eyes? im sure you alrready talked it over with them and they like your design, but its what came to mind.

alas. it looks really good. nice work.
what did the client think?

sk

Armin
01-03-2003, 07:33 PM
real nice work.
and no problem on loading part.
+ cool small image animations

...good luck...

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.