PDA

View Full Version : Sexy female Alien - WIP

Brötje
04-26-2006, 11:21 AM
Her name is Conchita. :p

And she's all like : " Are you going to buy me some beer or will I have to get universal on your ass ? "

Might want to do her... in 3D.

CHEERS!

http://users.telenet.be/michiel.coene/sexy_alien_female.jpg

Naisart
04-26-2006, 08:36 PM
Haha, funny character.
Right now, I actually think it looks like a man alien with female-alien clothing on.
I´m prefectly aware of the fact that this is an alien and that she may aswell look like this :)

It´mostly because her chubby fingers and large feet, maybe you could make the fingers more slender and the feet smaller?

Also, you could try adding more of the antenna things to somehow make the viewer associate to long hair and thus to a woman. Would be cool if the little "ball" on the antenna would glow and maybe be a bit longer (the antenna), and that would be a way for her to draw the male aliens to her. You know, like those fish :D

Her breast also looks like two small fotballs, and her bikini wraps around them in a strange way.

As I said, very fun character and i´m sure it would turn out great if you did her in 3D.
Keep it up.

CGTalk Moderation
04-26-2006, 08:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.