PDA

View Full Version : Meet CoreAV

ChrisCousins
04-25-2006, 01:28 AM
Hi all - this (http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/) just popped up (link to Apple.com), thought it might be interesting for people to check out what happened next for CoreAV - plus their work is just too damned sexy :thumbsup:

Also for laughs check the BBC piece - how many red buses can you cram into three minutes of video? :rolleyes:

Cheers - C

spirozero
04-25-2006, 01:54 AM
I liked the Pontiac clips. Nice effects.

So is coreaudiovisual somehow tied in with darf? Does he work for these guys?

4dthieves
04-25-2006, 02:29 AM
I liked the Pontiac clips. Nice effects.
So is coreaudiovisual somehow tied in with darf?
Yea, odd that this was an advertisement for FCP Studio.
All the sweet spots looked like Darf's Alice. Never released publicly, but he'd posted some examples during development that looked identical.

-m

JoelOtron
04-25-2006, 07:06 AM
Wow--that was great.
So--was darf in there anywhere? I see Dames in there --who was quite prominent on the corearsenal site. Their work looks fantastic.

ChrisCousins
04-26-2006, 12:30 AM
Yea, odd that this was an advertisement for FCP Studio.
All the sweet spots looked like Darf's Alice. Never released publicly, but he'd posted some examples during development that looked identical.
-m

Ah - I'd heard of FecalMatter but never had any dealings with Alice - looks like this was our loss :argh:

moka.studio
04-26-2006, 07:42 AM
Core's work looks great.

flingster
04-26-2006, 05:28 PM
dunno why but everytime i try to view this kills my browser...the bbc one i can see but not the core one unfortunately..

hightillidie
04-27-2006, 12:48 AM
I see it all in a fruity pink color.

CGTalk Moderation
04-27-2006, 12:48 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.