PDA

View Full Version : wierd Pole vector hm...?

donvlatko
04-23-2006, 10:49 AM
I have made a simple leg and with leg,knee,ankle,ball and toe joint, made a setup of foot with 3 grouop like a tutorial on gnomon site...Than I make a locator(zero aftef parent to leg joint) and put as pole vector do constraint. Everything is fine,but. Than I move a locator to animate and when I put zero again in chanel box my locator want come back, it stuck when I put key,

does anyone have this probklem and can tell me how to solve or is there on net a good technique for makeing a pole vector and solving problems with twist leg?

thanks !!!

instruct9r
04-23-2006, 11:41 PM
Parent the locator under some of the groups. The problem you have is: because the locator is Pole Vector it rotates the Leg joint to make the knee follow the locator and what it does is something like double transformation..

Or you can group it move the pivot of the group to the Leg joint and then point contrain the group to the leg joint, but don't parent it to the Leg, Knee or Ankle joints

donvlatko
04-24-2006, 07:38 AM
thanks man

CGTalk Moderation
04-24-2006, 07:38 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.