notdot
04-21-2006, 08:02 PM
my first work on cg forum
of course in blender/yafray
c&c welcome

http://www.ndst.cba.pl/html/galeria/sofa.jpg

Borgleader
04-21-2006, 08:08 PM
Wow! Seriously, I just came to these forums, and the two first threads I read we're yours. Let me tell you, I got an awesome first impression. Especially on that car you made. Good job on both seriously! Keep it up! :D

scorpius
04-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Nice job. I like the subtle bump-texture on the couch. Did you use an area-light or interior amb-occ?

Milky
04-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Whoa! Nice model. I especially like the texture, it looks great! How did you do it? :)

Anyway, I don't like the walls, looks a bit strange.

Edit: On second thought, maybe I thought the walls looked strange cuz its texture, as well as the books one is very blurry compared to the couch, I'd suggest making them in a higher resolution...

notdot
04-22-2006, 05:21 AM
area-light + lamp + AO in b.internal

...the books one is very blurry compared to the couch...
yes it is because i use mblur to decrease AO noise

MagicMushroom
04-22-2006, 05:57 AM
Textures are really good(tables,couch and the carpet(my favourite :) looks really nice!) :thumbsup:
But...The wall behind the couch,for me, there is free space on it, you should try to add one more picture.Finally, I would like to see a small lamp on the left table :p

tmr232
04-22-2006, 09:23 AM
it looks really good, but, the blur really makes it look weird, I think it'd look better unblurred.
anyway, this is some great work, keep it up!

notdot
04-22-2006, 02:08 PM
it looks really good, but, the blur really makes it look weird, I think it'd look better unblurred.
anyway, this is some great work, keep it up!
i've blured to decrease AO noise
also its finished in my opinion (i know ther is lots of work to do with this still :) but i don't touch it any more)

CGTalk Moderation
04-22-2006, 02:08 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.