View Full Version : Edge Chatter?

04-21-2006, 06:29 PM
I'm reading a tutorial on rotoscoping. They bring up the term "edge chatter" alot. They however fail to describe it. SO what is "edge chatter" exactly?

Thank ya


04-22-2006, 09:27 PM
just an edge that flickers or flashes because of bad roto, aliasing, bad key, sharp edges, etc...

CGTalk Moderation
04-22-2006, 09:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.