PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!!!!

funkyfoe
12-26-2001, 11:42 AM
well not that urgent actually but nevertheless a bit urgent, it goes like this

1. how do i lower the horisontal line down abit, see i want to use skygen in a short i`m making but the clouds end at the middle of the picture and below there`s black (i want skies all over) ?

2.is there a way to make saslite grass sway in the wind like ?

hellp is apretiated

Bytehawk
12-26-2001, 02:45 PM
if you have LW7 you can bake the skygen background. after baking you can manipulate the textured sky-cube how and where you want. If you don't have 7 you'll have to locate all of your scene in +y (higher up :D) or use a background image(sequence) or background plate (render your skygen and map it on a plane, put that plane in the background)

There's oodles of ways to tackle this, but in skygen itself you won't be able to pull it off.

Don't know sasquatch lite, I guess not. (have never bothered with the lite version since I have full) :D

HTH

Chewey
12-26-2001, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by funkyfoe
well not that urgent actually but nevertheless a bit urgent, it goes like this

1. how do i lower the horisontal line down abit, see i want to use skygen in a short i`m making but the clouds end at the middle of the picture and below there`s black (i want skies all over) ?

2.is there a way to make saslite grass sway in the wind like ?

hellp is apretiated

this should help answer your saslite question.

http://www.worley.com/saslite.html

funkyfoe
12-27-2001, 11:13 AM
thanks for the help i think i`ll manage now

Bytehawk
12-27-2001, 11:35 AM
no problemo

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.