PDA

View Full Version : Easter Connections (my attempt at a comic strip)

Lomax
04-17-2006, 05:28 PM
I had this idea a while ago, and finally decided to draw it this past Saturday. Since it took me the whole day to get it this far, I think it's safe to say I won't be doing comics professionally :p

http://www.nyeng.com/Gallery/2D/images/EasterConnection.jpg

GSmiley
04-17-2006, 06:21 PM
This is good! It looks very polished, which i guess is what took all day to achieve. The expressions are cool. The only crits I have are the hands look too large in all of the cells, and the boobs are swinging way too much is the second cell. I realize you want to make her look like she's turning toward the cross with the hair and breasts, but I would increase the movement effect on the hair and decrease it on the breasts. I'm sure if you made more comic stuff you would get a lot faster.

paulR
04-17-2006, 10:55 PM
hahaha, I like it alot! :scream:
Very polished and funny. I'd also say speed comes with practise.

Lomax
04-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Yeah, I tend to draw hands a little larger than normal. It's either a style thing, or I need more practice :p
Overall, not much planning went into the drawings, I basically inked my thumbnails.
If I do another, I'll have to give myself enough time to actually do things properly ;)

CGTalk Moderation
04-18-2006, 02:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.