PDA

View Full Version : The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Mads Holst

maxter3d
04-15-2006, 11:20 PM
Mads Holst has entered "The Journey Begins Challenge (3D)".

Ok so finally I have chosen my concept and am moving swiftly along.

My concept is a simple one. A small group of hedgehogs are leaving the suburban area they have called home to go and live the big wild forest. To do this they have to journey across the big busy road to go deep into the huge forest. And they have to do it quickly because there's a massive bloodhound on their trail. To make matter's worse it's a bad evening to be a hedgehog on this particular road because it's raining and thundering... And the relative safety of the forest looks far away.....

I have finished collecting my reference material for this visual and now I just need to finish my sketch and I can get rolling..

M477
04-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Sounds like a good concept! Hedgehogs, Roads, Cars, Storm, Bloodhound, Suburbia AND a big wild forest to boot! Sounds like you've got your work cut out

Good luck! :bounce:

maxter3d
04-19-2006, 12:50 PM
Thanks Matt! Yes I am pretty sure I have bitten off much more than I can chew, but then it's a challenge isn't it. To be honest I'll just be happy if I just finish in time..

Thanks and good luck to you too..

CGTalk Moderation
04-19-2006, 12:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.