PDA

View Full Version : Super Furry Animals

Vizfizz
04-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Does anyone know anything about how Super Furry Animals' video, "Its Not The End of the World" was produced? I really like this look and style and was curious as to who did it and what software was used.

sacslacker
04-13-2006, 07:07 PM
Yeah, that video is killer. A buddy happen to send me a link to http://www.partizanlab.com/partizanlab/musicvideos/?numero_6to watch the video. It was the first I'd heard of SFA. Anyway, I think this video was made by a couple of brothers that either work with or for Partizan.

I'm not sure what software was used, I don't know. Lot's of tasty compositing tricks on that video!

I saved this one in my inspiration folder, fo sho!

Vizfizz
04-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Those were awesome! Looks like its the same artists that did the Coke commercial "Super Sub". No wonder I liked SFA's video.

sacslacker
04-16-2006, 12:26 AM
It's really cool stuff. I like that dark/strange look. Might have to play with that sometime soon. =)

halfworld
04-16-2006, 09:27 AM
Are there any Jean Pierre Jounet fans in the house?

This reminds me of his style of film...

Delicatessen
City of Lost Children
Amile
A Very Long Engagement

An exceptional director with just this kind of queer feel about his films, well worth checking out if you don't know him. Delicatessen is perhaps his best.

Ian

richardjoly
04-16-2006, 05:43 PM
I like Jean-Pierre Jeunet's work. It also reminds me of Terry Gilliam's Brazil.

percy06
04-16-2006, 11:03 PM
i love sfa not seen thier video untill 2day i known about them for ages cus i nicked my bros cd (and i still have it muhahaaha)

CGTalk Moderation
04-16-2006, 11:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.