PDA

View Full Version : samuri

cerreto
12-30-2002, 05:53 PM
I dont get a chance to post many w.i.p's anymore but heres a samuri i started the other day. dont like the face and the body is just a stand in for the armor, mostly im just doing him to get a good texturing challenge as there will be most detail added with d maps and bumps

dont like the shoulde pads either so if i finsh him ill change them as well

hope every one had a great holiday !

;)

iratethemad
12-30-2002, 06:16 PM
Cant wait to see the texture version good modeling job love your work Cerreto :buttrock:

fourd
12-30-2002, 06:27 PM
I like the shoulder pads. The modeling in a whole looks excellent. Nice job.

cerreto
12-30-2002, 07:31 PM
love your work Cerreto

considering i post nothing but my crappy practice models and have a website that hasnt been updated in seems like years thats about the nicest thing someone could say LOL thanks man

Hopefully ill get around to geting my web updated here in a month im on 28 k now boo hoo !

thanks guys

Captain
12-30-2002, 09:10 PM
I am really impressed witht the armour. It would look great when textured, please keep us posted....oh i don't want to sound like a smart @$$ but its spelled Samurai

Captain

cerreto
12-30-2002, 11:06 PM
haha no prob i have 640 post i bet 639 have spelling errors i barley get time to post and am a horrible one key at a time typist lol

proton
12-30-2002, 11:13 PM
u are a modeling God....I always dig your models....this one looks so cool!:bounce:

SheepFactory
12-30-2002, 11:18 PM
man this is one cool character!

my ninja character looks totally uncool next to this , damn you ;)

Ali

-mindcache-
12-30-2002, 11:59 PM
good lord it's shredder *hides in his shell*

haha, nice looking model =)

cerreto
12-31-2002, 02:18 AM
wow you guys are way to nice to me this isnt that great of a model but thank you ! Its very hard for me to leave everything so plain in waiting to do the texturing and d maps but hey

Id love if anyone has any old samuari or shougun whatever refrances to post them here for me it would help me alot im realy want to do a asian looking face and get rid of the mask etc also im looking for some kind of dragon emblem or writing to put on the two metal platesunder his shoulder pads and i also need a wicker woven looking texture for his arm pads which ar not made yet

geting some feedback actauly makes me feel like finshing him thanks again everyone

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.