PDA

View Full Version : Should this be General Topics?

LiquidMetal
04-12-2006, 07:45 AM
It might just be me,but shouldnt this area be the General Topics area or is it layed out like this for a reason?

Rebeccak
04-12-2006, 06:21 PM
LiquidMetal,

Hi there, :) I understand where you're coming from, but I think the sub~forums as they are keeps things pretty nicely streamlined ~ otherwise, I'd just end up moving threads all day to the different sub~forums where they'd belong. :D

People are free to post threads here, but in all likelihood, there is a sub~forum where their thread belongs ~ I gave a lot of thought to the different categories to have, and think I've more or less covered all the bases, but am, of course open to suggestions :) ~ so it just seems to make sense to keep things as they are currently.

Do you mind if I move this thread to General Topics? :)

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Rebeccak
04-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Hmm, on second thought, I see what you mean, let me give it a think and see if any changes can be made.

I usually have the ads hidden, but with ads showing I agree that things look a bit odd.

Cheers, :)

~Rebeccak

Rebeccak
04-12-2006, 07:52 PM
LiquidMetal,

You were right, and I've moved a lot of threads out of General Topics and onto the main Anatomy Forum.

Only the most relevant threads now reside in General Topics.

Cheers, :)

~Rebeccak

LiquidMetal
04-13-2006, 12:22 AM
Haha cool.I just thought it was kinda of odd but oh well.Thanks for clearing things up!

CGTalk Moderation
04-13-2006, 12:22 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.