View Full Version : New musclerig skin deformation and sliding

xsinick
04-12-2006, 03:53 AM
:0 http://www.nickmind.com/tutorials/tutorials/xsi/xsimusclerig.wmv
new revised better .

tell me what you think of it

Illusion-shadow
04-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Pretty good video tutorial, I am using 3dMax and I think I could create the same rig in Max, The only thing is linking the curve to the bone. Max have a different modeling method, I am pretty sure I could use link xform to get the same result, but I don't think it will be the best way. Any idea?

xsinick
04-12-2006, 03:57 PM
I have a max one to post but i get such low replys to me tutorials that I 'm think of not posting it at all!

Tak Tak
04-12-2006, 04:15 PM
You have been busy posting that rigging totorial(not it self, but HTML or video Q things) to all around so many forums. Please remember to check those all your posts :rolleyes:

Here is my reply for your another simpler tutorial on 3dpalace forum:
Hey, thanks for good totorial! It was very easy and very cool. Would be nice to have little bit more advanced totorial if you have some time to do. Maybe whole arm muscle rig or something and way to envelope it to skin... Thanks again!

That new one was very good also. You did all what I was hopeing for... Video quality might be little bit better, but otherwise very cool! We want more! :bowdown:

Nii
04-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Good tutorial. I'm just starting to learn XSI (migrated from another program) so this is useful. I hope you post the Max one sometime =]

CGTalk Moderation
04-21-2006, 12:14 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.