PDA

View Full Version : render error (timeout waiting for finished...

coccosoids
04-11-2006, 02:37 PM
for a while now i keep getting this error : xxx : timeout waiting for finished rectangles - and maya just halts...

???
this is somewhat bugging as it happens all the time indepent of the scenes that i'm rendering > the only thing in common i could think of would be the use of the megatk shader that i've started using more and more recently

can anyone infirm or confirm that such issues are maybe related to puppet's shader ( hope not !! ) or have you ever got this error from mental ray - and maybe know the factors that are generating it?

thanks

rasamaya
04-25-2006, 10:36 PM
hey, I am getting the same error.

Annoying. For me it says: DISP 0.9 error 211005: timeout waiting for finished rectangles
After things render 100%.

I found this from searching the forum for help, have you found any?

I am getting to the point of reinstall which sucks. I will let you know if I find something.

Synthesizer
04-27-2006, 04:26 AM
Hmm, I just got this too. I was rendering something that was 4500x2400 which was giving me memory problems too. Maybe try setting your BSP to Large BSP. Teaking the other bsp settings might help too, but I'm not sure what to do for that. Does this happen for simple scenes for you guys too? I've only gotten it when rendering large images.

CGTalk Moderation
04-27-2006, 04:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.