PDA

View Full Version : computer -> DV question

two.oh
12-30-2002, 05:43 AM
hey, this is more of a premiere question, but there wasnt much else of a subject to place this in.......so ill jus put it here.

i want to transfer a movie file from Adobe Premiere and put it back on a DV tape......is this possible and does anyone have a tutorial on how?

the help file was somewhat helpful but i came across some troubleshooting errors like, no info was going to my camera.

btw, im using firewire.

does anyone know?

AWB1989
01-02-2003, 05:40 AM
File --> Export Timeline (or clip for that matter) --> Export to Tape...

That should do it for ya. ;)

two.oh
01-03-2003, 12:25 AM
well, thing is, i knew how to do it that way, but its not showing up on the DV, in fact, all DV is showing is a large X mark in the middle of the DV screen.

that, im assuming, is saying that it can't read the current information coming in, so, exporting the timeline to video is basically useless at this point until i can finally get it to read.

do you know how to troubleshoot this? i've been trying to spend a lot of time in the help files, even asking around and i cant seem to figure it out still

two.oh
01-03-2003, 12:31 AM
ah nm, i think i got it, thanks anyways

AWB1989
01-03-2003, 02:31 AM
oh, cool, did you click "activate recording deck"??

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.