PDA

View Full Version : Original Game: Sq7.org (Unofficial Space Quest 7 game) needs help.

e1ven
12-29-2002, 09:17 PM
We at SQ7.org are looking for additional volunteer
artists to assist in the creation of a freely
distributed, non-profit, pre-rendered 3D Adventure
game, patterned after the popular Space Quest series
of games.

We are currently looking for 1 or 2 additional 3D
artists for help in creating
character sprites, specifically for a range of human
and alien characters.

Look, right now, we really need help. One of our main artists has recently gone MIA. While I still have the project files, both pre-rendered images and the source files, We need help.

We need animators, as well as just people to help doing scenes.

Please, if you can help with this project in any aspect, please e-mail me.

To see some of the of work already being done on
this exciting project, please visit our web page and
view some of our released stills and teaser video at
http://www.SQ7.org/release.php

If you have any questions, or would be willing to
volunteer, please free to either reply here, or e-mail
me at Colin@sq7.org.

I appreciate any and all help, or suggestions that may
be offered. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Colin Davis

whole-bit
01-04-2003, 06:10 AM
I'm kinda intersted to hear what's going on with this project. My work is similar to what I saw on the
site. Send me some mail on what you guys are doing right now.

e1ven
03-13-2003, 06:35 AM
I'd just like to bump this thread.

While we're doing well on the project, we really need more help in character and background animation.

Please E-mail Colin@sq7.org if you can assist.

whole-bit
03-17-2003, 06:55 PM
So what ever happened to this project. did you get a chance to go by my page for a look? I saw the SQ7 demo in low rez. Creds are ID2 star wars episode whatever. i think it needs lots of work. Like a planetary zoom sequence and sumph exploding.

spacey.web1000.com

I repeat, I am intersted but I'm not using MAX or Maya. If you use my artwork, you have to buy me a commercial liscence for my Lightwave 3D! :) ha ha. That is, if you decide to make any mony of the space between ya ears! ha ha! Just kiddin'! Would like to help though so I started doin' some sketches for the character with glasses. Bump the thread when you get this message!

SPACE _ _
:wavey:

mindless
11-05-2003, 07:38 AM
:wavey: Hey guys, i'd be glad to help, got some xp in 3dsmax modelling and rendering in vray. I've played only space quest 5 but i got pretty infected with it so i'm be inspired to help.

Drop a row or two, in case you need me.:surprised

e1ven
11-06-2003, 05:20 PM
I'd love to have your help. What type of work do youy normally work in? Characters, or Backgrounds? I'd love to work with you as soon as you're able ;)

For anyone else, Please feel free to reply here, or e-mail me at Colin@sq7.org

Thanks for the offer of help,
Colin

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.