PDA

View Full Version : Super Sized

BigFox
04-10-2006, 05:40 AM
I'm contemplating starting a new series of images entitled “Rejected Super Heroes”. I would like to get some feedback. I have attached a rough start to one of the first characters, named Super Sized.

Is the rejected super heroes idea interesting?

What do you think of this particular character?

Do you have any suggestions to improve this image?

BigFox
04-10-2006, 05:43 AM
I guess I haven't figured out how to attach an image . .

ThePhotographer
04-10-2006, 09:00 PM
That's really nice - I adore it, as the French say :)

Please post some more in the series !

Runecaster
04-10-2006, 10:35 PM
hahah! I love his 'fry' hair :)

BigFox
04-17-2006, 04:41 AM
I haven’t made any updates to the color post I started with. I have attached the sketch I started with and a couple other sketches for characters in the series.

I would love feedback and advice on the color image but I also have some other questions. I plan on doing 101 sketches of rejected super heroes. I only plan on doing pencil sketches for now. Before I spend a lot of time on these I want to know if it is a good idea. I have a lot more ideas. What do you think of these heroes?

I want to finish the color image I started but I also want to make sure it is extra cool before I do. If not, I can color something else.

How can I make all of it better?

BigFox
04-25-2006, 08:03 PM
I have finally found a little time to work on this image more. I have added some detail. I still think it is rough and has some problems. I would love some feedback.

What do you think of the chalk texture? Too much?

I think his ear looks a little funny. Is there anything else I should work on?

CGTalk Moderation
04-25-2006, 08:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.