PDA

View Full Version : poll:Theme poll: for challenge in May

dalmanna
04-08-2006, 01:34 PM
hi guys,

picked a bunch of suggestions at random from the theme idea thread (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=342234).

basically just vote on the one you'd most like to do for the first challenge. you only get one vote so choose wisely.

Also i think i screwed up the close date to a few days after the 1st of may so we'll just take what ever it is on the 30th of april. sorry won't happen again......well hopefully not:D

dalmanna
04-08-2006, 08:22 PM
cool 4 so far, might be enough of us to make it work :bounce:

dangermouse
04-09-2006, 01:41 AM
i'm starting to really feel the excitement waiting for march 1st so we can all really get into this. bummber that the poll is so even though, i personally want re-assurance, some funny ideas pop into mind :D but whichever way it swings, keep voting people! i'm sure theres more of you out there :D

dalmanna
04-09-2006, 01:50 AM
i had trouble picking coz i came up with ideas for all of em, i went for anxiety in the end coz its a basic emotion so i thought keeping it simple-ish might be cool. but tbh i'm not that bothered i just wanna animate somthing :beer:

CGTalk Moderation
04-09-2006, 01:50 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.