PDA

View Full Version : Why the rendered film shows different than.....

Ckabusk
04-07-2006, 10:34 PM
Why the rendered film shows different than seen on monitor for preview in adobe preimere pro? I am getting very frustrated with it. When I place some graphics in it and when clip is rendered and review it in avi or quicktime however graphics are displaced and different than I made in monitor. For instance, when I add title to introduction in center of clip however after rendered, it moved to left little a bit. Why is that? I even used safe magrine and use square 1.0 and still have the same plm!

gdimmrt
04-08-2006, 08:37 PM
I haven't used premier but it could be that it is emulating TV or DV or whatever the profile you are using for premier. Because TV pixel aspect is .9 I believe and not square pixel like a monitor screen.

When you render with square pixel, you have to set premier to interprete it as square pixel, or else premiere will interprete it as TV or Film pixel which is not square. I use combustion and it's like that so I'm assuming that premiere is similar.

CGTalk Moderation
04-08-2006, 08:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.