PDA

View Full Version : Anwar

Hyptosis
04-05-2006, 05:21 AM
http://www.lorestrome.com/devilsbone/anwar.jpg
This was a character from a comic I finished several months ago. I just did this today as a bout of nastalgia hit me and I got a spare moment. Spent about 2 hours on it form pencils to colors, even inked it. Starts as a sketch in my sketchbook while watching Dragon Hunters. Thanks for looking, I'd love to know what you think. I enjoyed every minute of doing this and had a grin for most of it. =]

mim-Armand
04-05-2006, 06:49 AM
I like the way of coloring, also way u inked it!
are you done it totally by hand ?! :eek: othereise please say what software u used for :D

Hyptosis
04-05-2006, 05:54 PM
It was all done by hand except the coloring, it was of course done in photoshop. And thanks man. =]

MVDB
04-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Nice character Daniel! Big jaw, big nose, big chest, big arms. He's a big fellah right? :D
Maybe there should be a dog next to him, so your char gets even bigger and stronger?
Just a thought, looks good.

Hyptosis
04-06-2006, 04:03 AM
Thanks dude, and in fact, there is a dog in the comic, he also travels with a small kobold as wlel, which always makes him look bigger than he is. Thanks a lot man. =]

CGTalk Moderation
04-06-2006, 04:03 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.