PDA

View Full Version : Portrait

Chrismaz
04-04-2006, 11:24 PM
This image is finished for the time being, however, I am currently working on one for my mum (this image is of my dad) and when I put the two together I want to work more detail into them. Any critique or advice etc would be greatly appreciated, especially with regard to the skin texture. Thanks!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/chrismaz/Never_grow_up_by_Chrismaz.jpg

ThePhotographer
04-05-2006, 12:59 AM
I really like what you did here ! Just a little weak point where the skin meets the iris in the right eye and I don't know ... perhaps the teeth a slight bit too white ? But awesome stuff - can't wait to see your mother !

nafa
04-05-2006, 06:19 AM
You really shoundn't have done what you did to make him so mad!! Seriously, his tounge looks a bit too phallic. Can he really stick out his tounge like that?

Chrismaz
04-05-2006, 06:09 PM
yup! i wasnt aware that it was an unusual way to stick out ones tongue......

theartspark
04-05-2006, 08:47 PM
Great pic! I can't wait to see the mother! :D

As far as crits,I have to agree with thePhotographer, it makes the flesh in that area look too chunky as opposed to a thin eyelid. Also, the hair on the top of the forehead, needs some kind of shadow under it, it looks a little cut and paste as is.

Other than that, awsome job on the skin!

Chrismaz
04-14-2006, 01:43 AM
if your interested, i've finished this painting, but i started a new folio under the name escapizm. go checkitout!!!

CGTalk Moderation
04-14-2006, 01:43 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.