PDA

View Full Version : wacom intuos3 6x8...help..

yolao
04-04-2006, 05:04 PM
hey..

I just bought an intuos3 6x8 and i follow the intructions for the instalation....this is the first time ever that i use a tablet in a pc, so i will appreciate some help with this questions...

-even with a Z intensity on zbrush of 25 i feel that the strokes to sculpt are way to soft...almost not visible no matter if i have a low level of subdivsion...even if i make more presure i have to make several passes to begin to see the results in the sculpt...the same is with smooth...i have to pass several time in the same place to begin to see the smooth effect...

-i have to much bumps in the strokes....even if i put mouse avg. to 3 or 4...

-i still prefer to use the keyboard shift, control, alt and space bar in combination with the tablet instead of the buttoms of the tablet, but doin so every time that i push five times the shift buttom i get a message of stickyKeys...how can i disactivate this message?

thanks in advance for the help

cheers

DaedraLord
04-04-2006, 09:39 PM
hey..

I just bought an intuos3 6x8 and i follow the intructions for the instalation....this is the first time ever that i use a tablet in a pc, so i will appreciate some help with this questions...

-even with a Z intensity on zbrush of 25 i feel that the strokes to sculpt are way to soft...almost not visible no matter if i have a low level of subdivsion...even if i make more presure i have to make several passes to begin to see the results in the sculpt...the same is with smooth...i have to pass several time in the same place to begin to see the smooth effect...

-i have to much bumps in the strokes....even if i put mouse avg. to 3 or 4...

-i still prefer to use the keyboard shift, control, alt and space bar in combination with the tablet instead of the buttoms of the tablet, but doin so every time that i push five times the shift buttom i get a message of stickyKeys...how can i disactivate this message?

thanks in advance for the help

cheers

the only way the strokes will be at a 25 zintensity, is if your pressing as hard as the tablet will read. so set your intensity at 100, and the percent pressure you use on the tablet will be the zintensity.

i usually switch to my mouse for all this shift+control masking stuff.

yolao
04-04-2006, 11:18 PM
thanks Mickey...

CGTalk Moderation
04-04-2006, 11:18 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.