PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Improved Anatomy Forum! :)

Rebeccak
04-04-2006, 04:42 PM
Everyone,

Just wanted to say Welcome to both regulars and newcomers alike - it's fantastic to see the Anatomy Forum growing, and it's great that it has a new home with new sub-forums which make threads infinitely easier to browse.

A big thank you to all of the people who have contributed their amazing work and comments here and who are responsible for the Forum's success. :) Having watched the Forum grow from a sub-forum of WIP with just the original Anatomy Review threads to it's own independent Forum with sub-forums of it's own is really a huge step - thanks to you guys who have contributed so much time and effort here, the Anatomy Forum was really ready for a move and restructure. :thumbsup:

I really encourage the lurkers to not be shy and to start posting comments and work to our numerous threads here. The Anatomy Forum is geared toward artists of all levels, and we welcome beginners, intermediates, and advanced artists alike.

And, of course, the continued success of the Forum is dependent upon everyone's contributions, both in posting work and comments to one another's threads. :)

Thanks also to the Ballistic folks who kindly allowed for the forum to be revamped. The support for the forum is really incredible, and it's thanks to them that the great artwork posted here daily is possible. :)

Cheers,

-Rebeccak

Jokinen
06-09-2006, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the amazing forum Rebecca :) I've just recently realized how amazing this place is and I'm here for good :)

Keep up the good work!

-Juhani

CGTalk Moderation
06-09-2006, 01:22 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.