PDA

View Full Version : First Post First Pic ^^

nachoyague
04-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi everyone!. I'm new on this forum, and better way for introduce me is to show last pic i am painting
done with painter and photoshop.
I accept critiques ^^ http://www.aventurairisc.com/nacho/generalwip.jpg

nachoyague
04-05-2006, 09:21 AM
I forgot to say, what i am thinking to do on this pic. I'd like to draw a paper painted wall, with some "pin-up" calendars, photos, and an animal (bird or cat).
Someone has a tileable texture of painted paper? .
Thanks

Lamster
04-05-2006, 09:48 AM
I think one of those bikini model posters would do pretty well on the back wall, maybe some chipped or peeling wall paint. Your art seems pretty good really. I don't think I have anything to crit.

Terence

nachoyague
04-05-2006, 11:31 AM
I think one of those bikini model posters would do pretty well on the back wall, maybe some chipped or peeling wall paint. Your art seems pretty good really. I don't think I have anything to crit.

Terence
Thanks for your comments ^^

nachoyague
04-09-2006, 03:09 PM
i'm searching for painted paper (textures, or photos) for reference... someone can help meż ^^

jmBoekestein
04-10-2006, 12:30 AM
I think there's a photoref collection series under the name of datacraft sozajiten.. somehting like that . They might have some, or scan the stuff ofcourse.

cypherx
04-10-2006, 12:44 AM
ooooh I can tell I'm going to like this thread. I really like how shiny you made his nose. I've always loved that style.

oh yeah, I'm subscribing and whatnot

Helens
04-10-2006, 12:50 AM
Lovely work! Can't think of anything to crit either. :) Love the color choice.
Ummm, you might want to try http://resurgere.deviantart.com/ : they have lots of stock, including several volumes of painted textures, so they might have what you're looking for as well.
Hope that helps!

ThePhotographer
04-10-2006, 01:36 AM
I really like this one - just finish it and post it in the gallery :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
04-10-2006, 01:36 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.