PDA

View Full Version : Omega Interactive intro only for broadband!!

Error323
12-27-2002, 08:42 PM
Hi all,

Made this 2 years ago with a friend of mine (^ReDoX). He did the flash (don't know much about that) and I did the (3d) fx.

Omega Interactive intro. It's that 1. Check it out and let me know what u think. (Beware it's 10 mb was for a compo max filesize was 10 mb :)

:: Error

Might be easyer to see when i post the link :( OMEGA INTERACTIVE (http://www.omegainteractive.tk)

Error323
12-27-2002, 08:46 PM
For the very best viewing pleasure please set your display resolution to 800*600. And your volume to max :bounce:

Per-Anders
12-27-2002, 09:22 PM
very pretty... but it takes forever to load, if that was an intro to a website then it's no use, just as a little showreel then it's cool. though i would wonder about using flash at all to do it though. also using the current flash player it actually cause i.e to quit on the mac which is quite impressive ;) (about ten or twenty seconds after the MI theme cuts in).

it's very pretty though. good work :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.