PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations - what a wonderful place!

Mu
04-03-2006, 08:32 AM
Hello Everyone,

I would like to take the chance to congratulate Rebecca on the fabolous work which lead to this newly organized and much more exposed place within the CGTalk realm!

:applause:

:bounce:

I am so looking forward to the whole place being flooded with people who enjoy studying the human (and sometimes humanoid,...and sometimes only organic...:D ) form and think that while I enjoyed even the old single subforum this new, open-university like place will just be great beyond compare!

And, of course, keep on amazing me everyone out there with your dedication. This was, is and will be a very inspiring place.

thanks to Rebecca The-Postbot Kimmel!

Feel free to join in freaking out...:scream:

Rebeccak
04-03-2006, 08:36 AM
Murrrrat!! :D

Thank you, I am so excited for this exciting expansion. :D I'm most definitely looking forward to seeing more activity on the forum. It's exciting to see the forum grow and thrive ~ can't wait to see all the cool work that's bound to continue to pop up here. :)

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Zapan
04-03-2006, 09:34 AM
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! Beckie you rock !!!:bounce: :scream:

W00t ! I'm just discovering your new place .... and also the whole cgtalk's new organization ...

Agree with Murat , wonderful place !!

chears , :D

-Steph

Rebeccak
04-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Thanks, Steph! Sorry, I've been busy trying to clear the forum of clutter...didn't see your post. Thanks for the chearing! I think this had to do with some of your ideas, did it not? ;)

Chears, :)

~Rk

warpy
04-03-2006, 11:04 AM
muman, you nutcase :P

Gunilla
04-04-2006, 08:13 AM
Yeah - let me chime in with the choir! Great to have an expanded and more central part for this wonderful place - congrats for a superjob, Beckie :thumbsup:

dbclemons
04-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Woo-Hoo! I've been absent for awhile, and like the changes! Hopefully, this will reinvigorate this area of the forum.

CGTalk Moderation
04-10-2006, 03:10 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.